About Karnaugh Studio
Karnaugh Studio is a graphical editor for truth function design and minimization using the Karnaugh mapping method. It supports performing both manual and fully automatic minimization on up to 32 functions in a single project with a maximum of 8 input variables. The results can be displayed, exported, and validated in a wide variety of formats, including many programming and markup languages. Besides that, truth tables, as well as Karnaugh maps, can be exported as images.
- Design truth functions and minimize them using Karnaugh maps through a simple, intuitive, and fully customizable user interface.
- Minimize up to 32 functions in a single project with a maximum of 8 input variables. You can do so manually or let Karnaugh Studio find the best solution for you.
- Display and export the minimization results in a wide variety of formats, including programming languages (C/C++/C#/Java, Python, Structured Text, VHDL), markup languages (LaTeX, MathML), and more.
- Fill in the truth table by hand, import it from a CSV file, or define the functions using sums of minterms or products of maxterms.
- Create custom output formats easily right inside the editor.
- Adjust the appearance of both truth table and Karnaugh maps to your liking, including their layout, color scheme, captions, and other properties.
- Export any of the graphical elements as either raster (PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP) or vector (SVG) image.